Monday, February 20, 2012

media/meme monday - limb difference ryan gosling


  While checking out one of my favorite blogs, Born Just Right (which follows mom-blogger Jen Lee Reeves and her adorable daughter Jordan, who was born with one hand), I came across this lovely image of Ryan Gosling. For those of you who don't know who he is, I highly suggest you go rent The Notebook and Crazy, Stupid, Love. He's probably the most handsome man in Hollywood, and I'm pretty sure every girl my age still harbors a little crush on Noah Calhoun and his unfailing love for the aging Allie Hamilton. (Pause here for dreamy sigh.) 

  Anyway, Ryan has sparked a myriad of memes on popular sites like Tumblr and Facebook. People basically find a picture of him and add a flirty message beginning with "Hey girl." So it's like Ryan Gosling is hitting on you, get it? 

  People have made everything from Med School Ryan Gosling to my personal favorite, Catholic Ryan Gosling. And now, Jen from Born Just Right has created Limb Deficiency Ryan Gosling! Isn't that AWESOME?! So enjoy the above photo and check out the others on her blog.

Peace,
Caitlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment