Monday, February 27, 2012

media/meme monday - how to hold twins one-handed



  I have an announcement to make! Drumroll please...

  Two of my cousins are expecting babies! Yay! Babies are my favorite thing in the world! And they're both due this summer! Okay, now before I get carried away in all the excitement, I should probably admit that I'm a bit nervous about babysitting not one but TWO newborns. I mean, I've had plenty of experience with infants (remember my little cousin Luke, who will now be a big brother?), but I've only ever had to care for one at a time. How will I even hold both babies with one-and-a-half arms? 

  Thankfully, Ryan Haack from Living One-Handed made a video specifically on this topic. Watch and learn how he single-handedly (yes, I make really lame puns) holds two beautiful twin babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment